The application period is now closed.
Please check back in October for the new application. If you are interested in the Thiel Fellowship and want to start meeting other young visionaries now, apply to join us at the Under 20 Summit. If you're looking for other programs to apply to, we recommend:
- Breakout Labs: Through Breakout Labs, we’re reshaping the way early-stage science is funded, so that early-stage companies can advance their most radical ideas.
- Enstitute: Enstitute is a non-profit, appreticeship-based, educational experience that turns startups and small businesses into classrooms.
- Mass Challenge: We connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need to launch and succeed immediately.
- Singularity University: Our mission is to assemble, educate and inspire a new generation of leaders who strive to understand and utilize exponentially advancing technologies to address humanity’s grand challenges.
- Unreasonable Institute: Giving high-impact entrepreneurs wings.
- YCombinator: Y Combinator does seed funding for startups.
- Echoing Green: The Echoing Green Fellowship program has provided more than $2 million in seed funding to a diverse group of the world’s most promising social entrepreneurs.
- TechStars: TechStars provides seed funding from over 75 top venture capital firms and angel investors who are vested in the success of your startup, as well as intense mentorship from hundreds of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Venture For America: Modeled after Teach for America, Venture for America will provide a path for entrepreneurship to college grads who want to learn how to build companies and create jobs.